This fragrant Thai Salmon is perfect for lunch or dinner. This little taste of the Orient is packed with omega-3 fatty acids to help maintain brain and heart health.
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 4 spring onions, chopped into 2.5cm pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 5cm piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 1 stalk of lemongrass, chopped
- 250ml vegetable stock
- 2 salmon fillets
- handful fresh coriander
- 1 lime, sliced
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan and fry the garlic ginger and chilli for 3 minutes. Add the lemongrass and spring onions and cook for a further minute.
- Add the stock, bring to the boil and then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the salmon fillets and cook for around 8 minutes, over a low heat.
- Garnish the salmon on plates with the coriander and fresh lime.
- Serve with rice.