Nutritionally, walnuts are one of the best nuts around. Besides being a great source of the omega-3 fatty acid andalpha-linolenic acid, they are high in protein and several vitamins and minerals.
This vegetarian pizza is tasty and easy to make. It’s full of colour and would impress any dinner party guest.
1. Heat the oven to 200C
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the mushrooms and garlic until softened
3. Add the spinach, and cook until wilted
4. Add the onion and stir through, then leave without heat
5. For the base, mix the flour, baking powder and salt
6. Add the oil and water and mix the dough into a ball
7. Knead the dough for 3-4 minutes
8. On a baking tray, dust a sheet of parchment paper, put the dough on top and press to make your desired pizza shape
9. Top with the spinach mixture and scatter over the blue cheese and walnuts
10. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes